Question about Morale / Statue

DeletedUser2022

At level 5, my attacking power with a paladin should be at 100% regardless of the Church inhibition of going to another province
My question is, I have my statue queued to level 5.
When I LAUNCH my attack, the attack states at 50%. However, the attack will land with my paladin, AFTER my statue has reached level 5.
My question is, will my army hit at the full 100% because my statue will by then be level 5, or will it only hit at 50% because that was what it stated during the time of launch? I need an aswer ASAP as I am sending nobles very soon!

DeletedUser1893

Because your statue is lv4 when the attack is launched, your troops will fight at 50% faith. All changes to combat strength are taken when the attack is launched.

Spiritus

Serf
I take it the same goes if I send an attack before I build have a church build but the attack won't land intill it's built? When moving into a new provice ofc.

DeletedUser2284

Why does my in-province army fight with less than 50% effectiveness.
I have four villages all in the same province. The village that fights at sub-50% (it's actually 35%) is on the province border. I saw in another post that it might "accidentally" linked to an adjacent province. Is there something I can do?

DeletedUser123

Yes that might be the case. You can check that by hovering mouse over your village to see which province you are in and then over his village to compare the results.

You can include a Paladin (with Faithful Paladin technology activated) into your attack and that will compensate for the missing faith.

DeletedUser924

This may seem like a silly question dweisser but did you check to make sure that moral and luck are not the reason for you have less than 50%? I may have faith but there are many targets were i still fight at 35% due to size difference and bad luck.