Forwarded Provincial/kingdom Influence/Dominance Meter

• Thread starter DeletedUser2324
  • Start date

DeletedUser2324

Maybe its just a Ratio thing, like say, 243/344. The number of players/villages in a Province/Kingdom is the top number, and the bottom is how many players/villages are in the area, giving a sense of dominance, locally anyway. I think that would stimulate Provincial dominance and even some battles and local conflicts.

DeletedUser924

I'm not sure what exactly you are suggesting for us here? If you want to know how many players are in your kingdom go to the kingdom ranking page and count them number of pages minus the last one and multiply that by the number of players per page. then add those on the last page. now you know how many players there are but you will always be just one so if there are 450 players your ratio is always 1/450 until some are nobled then it goes to 1/430 until it gets to where no more player are nobled out and it bottoms out. Now as for villages does it reall matter how mny villges compared to how many there are. i think the fact that you have 250K points and 27 villages compared to the next ranked player at 275K points and 32 villages is more than sufficient to give you dominance. and if you want to know how you compare knowing you are 1st or 5th in your province should give you a good enough idea of that. but comparing yourself to ever inactive who has a 53 point village as well as those of the same size as you in one ratio is hardly a useful comparison in my mind anyway.