Province Ranking Screen

DeletedUser40

He owns 51% or more of the province, and is deemed owner of the province.

You can of course still attack him.

DeletedUser924

Similiar question as we were discussing this in game. If a player maxes the fortress out to 30 can that play be attacked and lose that fortress or is the war over in that kingdom and they have won?

DeletedUser1587

Also if you own 51% or more of the Province, do you get only that Crown like a decoration, or also some other benefits from it?

DeletedUser924

The only benefit you get is the ability to rename the province. No achievements or any other kind of gain that I've noticed from mine. Though by default since there are limited villages left most likely no one can attack you in that province at full strength.

DeletedUser40

The end game is not yet finalized, so the actual feature of this is not set in stone yet.

DeletedUser924

There is an indication in village profiles that a province bonus will be implemented would that be related to this or totally separate?

DeletedUser80

Guys, please stop trolling! Like Liam said, the endgame isn't finalized at the moment. We'll offer you detailed informations if we know more (Follow the announcements). Previously we can't tell you more. Constant asking doesn't speed up the process.

Thank you.

DeletedUser924

I'm seriously not trolling sir. I'm just trying to do recon and gather as much info as i can about the game. I'm sorry if it appears to be trolling.