Polish Beta Server

• Thread starter DeletedUser1613
  • Start date

DeletedUser1613

Hello,

Yesterday I registered to Open Beta at Polish serv. I started to play at the new world (I am also registered to Expertus at Closed Beta Serv) along with other (5-6) players. Everything worked fine (except for small numer of a players and only a few Barbarian Villages). I came back today, and when I logged in I had to start the game in new city. What is going on - my old (yesterday founded) city is still at the map next to my new city... Is it a bug or what?

DeletedUser114

Hi,

As far as I know, the Polish market is not open, yet. Could you please tell me your problem clearly?

DeletedUser1613

Hi,

I thought that Polish market is open, since I did not have any problems to register, log in and start the game in Polish language through the below website:

http://www.innogames.com/pl/gry-przegladarkowe/tribal-wars-2/

Everything looked the same as in Closed Beta (except for small numer of active players and Barbarian Villages), so I thought that Polish server had already started (German and English open beta servers had been introduced few days ago).

The point is, that even in the morning everything worked fine. But when I came back to game in the afernoon, I noticed that my progres was erased (?) and I had to start from the very beginnig... What is more, my orignal village (founded yesterday) is still at the map with its name and numer of points I left it in the morning.....

DeletedUser1613

I have one more question - if Polish market is not open yet, when will it be open? And how can I log in the game and play? I ask this, because keep starting form the beginning again and again (because the server resets the progress just after few hours) is waste of time to me....

DeletedUser114

No, the Polish market is not open. It will be available in some weeks, or less. The next markets will be the French, Italian, Netherlands, Spanish, and other active ones.

DeletedUser1613

Thank you for your honest answer. I still hope that I will have a chance to play Tribal Wars 2 with my Polish co-players (and even spend some money on it) before I get bored with this game. Regards,