PLEASE ADD GLOBAL TIME

DeletedUser107

You mean a clock in game?

People already suggested this and i think it is being added in the future.

DeletedUser80

It will be not implemented on beta. We have players from all time zones all over the world, so it make no sense to implement a clock.

DeletedUser80

You can still use the clock of your computer. Our devs rejected the idea to implement a servertime clock, so it is my task to reject that idea too.

Jariid

Fatal_Error;n28015 said:
You can still use the clock of your computer. Our devs rejected the idea to implement a servertime clock, so it is my task to reject that idea too.

I don't entirely understand your logic. If you have to continually recheck the timezones for each player you are organising attacks with, how is that convenient?

DeletedUser80

I don't know for what do you need the servertime? You wanna coordinate your commands, right? If yes, why do you need the servertime? You can coordinate those also with a normal clock respective with your computerclock.

Jariid

Lets just say that you and anotehr player have 4 nobles between you. If you want the attacks to land as close as possible (T-train) then you will have to have a standard time in which to hit. If you want it to land within 5 seconds of each other, and the clock only works on your time with minutes in difference etc, then you're going to have a bad time.

What sort of TW experience do you have?

DeletedUser117

This game is named TRIBAL Wars 2. Tribal... You usually don't attack alone but with your mates. Or maybe you do but then you are noob. ;)
To coordinate many commands from several attacking players at the moment is very hard because of the lack of the ingame clock. I can agree that on beta it is hard to implement but it is necessary. What's more in other versions of the game (like pl servers) there is no clock, too.

DeletedUser1625

It will be not implemented on beta. We have players from all time zones all over the world, so it make no sense to implement a clock.
I don't know why I didn't read this when it was posted. Thats the entire point of having a server clock, so that you can co-ordinate with people in other timezones with an agreed measure(and universal) of time