Player/Village Points Not Updating Today (World 2)

DeletedUser1518

Anyone else notice this? Across the world (2) as far as I can see, no scores/points have updated. Weird. I've refreshed and logged out / in, but it hasn't updated at all.

DeletedUser1503

I have noticed this for me also. I have been on 511 points for the past 12hrs and I have been building all day.

DeletedUser1518

Yep... I've been stuck at the same score since I woke up this morning. I suspect when they fix the bug our scores will jump massively. But still... it's irritating as my protection is running out and I'm looking for a tribe to join.

DeletedUser1523

Yes, same here, no points all day awarded, although building all day :(

DeletedUser697

hello all,
yes i confirm , the same thing :( no score update since this morning. is any admin has read this post ?

DeletedUser1523

Hmmm, not that I know of in anyway.
I dont know if this also happens in the other world, I'm in Expertus.

Is there any way to get these messages to an admin or forum moderator??

DeletedUser1523

Ok, thanks. We'll just continue building then ;)
When it works again, the scores will be calculated correct I guess?

DeletedUser1518

That sucks... while trying to join a tribe, my score is much lower than it should be. I'll be out of protection tomorrow morning.

DeletedUser905

I've also noticed same problem on both worlds. Points were not updated since yesterday, not mine, not my neighbours. Did refresh, cache cleaning and logged in several times, nothing is resolving this problem. And it doesn't look that is related to the latest update, because after update points were updated, but it stopped at some time.

Both worlds.
Browser: Version 37.0.2062.94

DeletedUser905

I've tested this with other browser Firefox and it's showing same points as my primary Chrome. But today points were updated once and now they weren't updated for some hours. It looks like now points are updated not once per hour, but once per day.

DeletedUser1523

Well, maybe they are only calculating points once day for now. But hey, this is still the betaversion of the game.
As long as we are giving this kind of feedback, they have something to work on.
Look at the brightside of this all, we can still play the game, keep busy building things.
And let the gamedesigners do their work ;)

Have a great day all

DeletedUser138

Hi,

Due to some performance issues with the Cronjob that updates the scores, we have changed the amount of times it updates. From once an hour, to once a day. The update of the scores should happen at 10.00 Server time. This will change to an hourly rate later again.

DeletedUser1518

Looking forward to it changing back to hourly. It's hard to know who's active in my region when scores are stagnant all day.

DeletedUser1117

I agree. I prefer something more often. I have the feeling the game bugs.

DeletedUser905

I think when it will be resolved, we all will notice it. Right now it is not.