Outgoing commands boxes are too clunky.

DeletedUser1689

Today I was trying to send out attacks but the problem was the feature that shows outgoing commands with the big box hindered my view of several of the villages I wanted to micro farm. So I came up with an idea that might solve this.

Instead of the big box moving along with the troops, have a smaller box that hovers over the village the attack is going. You can still have the customised icon so you know the group/preset of the attack but around it should be green border to indicate it's going and then a blue one to indicate it's coming home.
Also you could have a small dot that indicates where the troops are which will make reading the map and organising your attacks/supports in a more efficient and easy way.

If you so wanted you could have a green or blue circle around that small dot instead of the borders.

Another thing you could do with the small dot is that if you hover over it you can see the group or preset the attack or support is.

DeletedUser1614

the troops boxes are a little annoying and can be tricky sometimes. i had a noble attack underway and i was plannig on sending another attack to land before the noble arrived. problem was i had a spy also returning from that village and the boxes overlapped at about the same time i had to send my timed attack. i mannaged to put the noble attack on the foreground(or the one on top w/e) but it shouldn't be a problem. either make the boxes like a green/blue dot that i can click to highlight(i should be able to highlight not only one but as many as i need) something like turning the box ON/OFF, or just simply turn the boxes ON/OFF-this means it should have 3 buttons: info-the cancel button- and the On/OFF button or make the boxes not overlap eachother and just go around eachother: going from left to right the boxes can stay some time next to eachother till they meet a middle point and then switch places as they pass eachother. u get the ideea.

DeletedUser107

Hi, thanks for your suggestion.

I have forward it to the devs and they shall take a look, thanks!