Implemented Option to toggle the "throwing" of the map screen

DeletedUser51

By this I mean, when you click the map and drag it one way or the other, if you release your mouse too soon after moving it, the map will keep flying in the direction you were pulling it for a while. I would like to be able to have the map stop as soon as I release the mouse button. At the moment with my habits I keep making the map ping off on me much further than I intended. :(

DeletedUser431

I didn't originally have a problem with this, but in one of the last few releases it has really started to bother me. I think my main issue is that it treats any lost focus event of the map as a mouse up event. If I'm dragging the map fairly quickly and my pointer moves over one of the menus on the side or bottom - the map instantly starts flying and is no longer in sync with my mouse. I find it very disorienting and lose track of where I am.

DeletedUser738

I got that problem too and for me that idea of drag the map is not so usefull as inno think, in my point of view. This is more to see the map and less to farm. but is my opinion

EDIT: instead of drag the map all that distance you can make it drag more fluidly

DeletedUser260

It feels like something that was designed for touch control, but acts weird when you use it with a mouse.

Like Windows 8.