Rejected Numbered villages

DeletedUser2759

I would love it if next to village names was their number, (the number of village that player has, and which one that one is).
I number my villages every time i get a new one, i only have 25 villages but it would make it easyer on me if when i lost a village i wouldn't have to go in and rename ALL the villages i claimed after that one down a number.
Im a very lazy person :p

DeletedUser80

For me only a nice to have, but not really necessary. Further opinions?

DeletedUser310

It can be nice to have this feature, but a player should have the option to activate it or not ( the Chapel will always be on the village #1, and I don't want my enemies know it. ;) )

Spiritus

Serf
I don't like numbers next to my villages so yeah if it ever gets into the game we might want a deactivate button. But it does sound kinda useless atm... there are more imporatnt things to look at first that this game needs! :)

DeletedUser1625

With 110 villages atm, I'm quite happy with my naming scheme to keep them organised [area number][province number][letter of the alphabet]

I'd just rename the last one in the province to fill the lost one.

This is purely a luxury option, that most players won't want or use.

DeletedUser2759

well, i have a new naming thing i do, [province number] [village in province number]. it works, but i was just throwing a idea out there.