Not enough clay?

Barbiearian

Squire
Is it by design that clay always seems to be so far behind the other resources? I did consider it might be my inexperience with the game, but looking at the market regularly, it would appear that it is something that affects many others too. Just wondered if this is something that might need looking at, with regard to balancing the game.

Have a lot of troops in your barracks queue and you would have so much clay that you could build an entire castle with :)

DeletedUser1658

I suspect that you are just focusing on building your resources and not building actual troops. In my case I have a deficit of mainly iron, sometimes wood but clay would usually overflow and I'd have armies bringing in more clay than i can actually hold

DeletedUser1617

I have the same problem. Now as I am trying to use this clay by building warehouse and farm, my warehouse is also getting full of other resources. I think, it just needs more time to spend all that. We clearly have got a lot of free looted resources from barbarians.

DeletedUser926

Actually, there is a second point linked to this: the ressources' repartition when you have several villages. This was a huge problem in TW1, and is as well an ever bigger one in TW2.
But one thing is sure: you will alway lack this or that, whatever you do :0)
I guess this is inherent to this kind of game.