Non P2W Worlds?

DeletedUser924

I see a lot of you saying this world is pay 2 win. because a person can spend millions dollars complete every building on 100 villages and jump bounds before the rest. Sure this is possible but how many people are really going to spend that much money? Next concept guys a person spending $1000 dollars a month on this game better be an heir to something otherwise they are working over 40 hours a week at a high paying job. Tel me how hard is it to catch someone working that much off guard when they re not online? Is there any "P2W" feature that protects them when they are offline from attacks? Just because someone pays a lot of money doesn't mean they can go without sleep leaving them just as vulnerable to night attacks. Now I do believe instant building finishes should be reduced to say 20% reduction of time. but in the big picture getting the buildings finished instantly is going to significantly enhanced a skilled player but an idiot is just going to be an idiot with a fully built village for the taking. Also once a gain let me reiterate that TW1 was pay to win. you either payed or have 24 hours a day to devote to running a 20 mil account because cycling through that by hand and dodging 1000 incomings without having all day every day to devote to a non premium account was impossible no matter how much your egos dilute your memory.

DeletedUser807

tw1 the community has become smaller because the only reason the new premium options to intervene too much in the game flow!

options such as:
get more money for mining
building for money finish immediately

are the classic P2W options!

DeletedUser1586

I honestly do not see the point of this game. Soon as my newbie protection was up, I get bombarded by enemies via spying or invasion. I have no chance to rebuild or anything. Not to mention, the attacker being over twice as strong in points. I am making this my last post and last day on this game. Cya all.

DeletedUser2157

I would like a better explanation of how a subscription based model (just like TW1 was in the beginning) is not sustainable? TW1 had to of generated profits with this system if not innogames would obviously have went bankrupt. The whole point of that premium account (at least to me) was that a certain point with many villages the management aspect becomes extremely difficult and tedious. Premium allowed you to increase building slots (to a certain point where you then had to pay increased resources, and not MONEY), auto manage some other aspects, mark groups on the map, expand the map for a better "big picture" perspective. Now take TW2 what happens when someone has lets say 10+ villages. Management is going to be a job especially when i have to pay money for individual building slots on individual villages. What happens when i lose one these villages and then take it back (which was not a rare occurrence in TW1)? I have to buy those building slots again? Not to mention none of the TW1 premium had to do with decreasing the time it took to acquire things like troops (which you can buy 200+ of in a day instantly) or instant build (which literally can save you days) or the myriad of other advantages. The intrinsic value i always had for my villages/accomplishments came from the time and teamwork put into the game.

Someone said they have yet to see these features used extensively to gain very much advantage or something along those lines. In world 3 when i started off on the rim i played actively, farmed, and constantly had building and troops queued. Then a days later when i was out of protection i notice a village in protection that had just started was gaining points like crazy. To the point where he passed me in points! I started days earlier and played just as actively if not more actively than this person. Now all the time i spent playing actively and enjoying the game seemed like a waste. Why do all that when someone can grow so much faster than you by paying money? Oh and by the way the first thing i looked for when i started playing was a premium option (subscription) and there was none. But i cannot justify spending money on the current premium options. Whats the point?