Noble bug (after update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser272

A few minutes after this last update my nobleman with paladin (researched Noble Paladin) landed in my neighbor's village.
I expected to take it over, and surprisingly found out that it lowered the loyalty only for 29 points.
(Names have been cleared, because I will send another attack in a few hours and I don't want anyone to take it over before me. Original can be send on PM on request)
D9d9jid.jpg

DeletedUser272

If it wasn't clear enough, noble description writes: "Reduces loyalty by 20 - 35".
And Noble paladin "Increases efficiency by 100%" (before and after the update, it is still the same)

So it's loyalty should be decreased 40-70%, but in my case it got lowered by only 29 points. I guess the "Noble paladin" technology got left out somehow.
Further information that I think is also important in this case - my Statue building is only level 1, but I used the "Unlock technology" item to unlock "Noble Paladin".

A few hours before update (when my first attack landed) the loyalty got decreased for 62 points (100 - 38). This leads me to a conclusion that something changed with the update

DeletedUser272

Same problem with my next attack. Nobleman WITH Paladin only taken 31 loyalty. Looks like there is a problem with Paladin???
PGGCYGr.jpg

Anyone else experiencing the same problem?

DeletedUser905

context;n12372 said:
Same problem with my next attack. Nobleman WITH Paladin only taken 31 loyalty. Looks like there is a problem with Paladin???

Anyone else experiencing the same problem?
This is actually not a paladin's ability, it's statue's ability. You are not attacking from the village, which don't have Noble Paladin research unlocked in statue? Aren't you?

DeletedUser272

I know that. I am attacking from a village where my statue has unlocked that ability. It is level 1, but I have unlocked this ability.
And it IS a paladin's ability, because you have to send your paladin with your nobleman to get the bonus. And you must have this ability unlocked in the village from which you are launching the attack. If you would read my previous posts, it has everything written. My first attack from the same village with the same paladin and nobleman took down the loyalty for 62 points, then there was some server downtime and when it came back online my second attack from the same village with the same paladin and nobleman landed, and took down only 29, my third attack took down only 31.

I'm just wondering if anyone else's nobleman (with paladin and noble paladin researched) landed in the last 18 hours (that's when this problem first occurred to me) and what was the result?

DeletedUser1242

You're not alone Context, I just encountered the same problem twice! Pretty darn annoying bug 'cause my target is not that close to me :(

DeletedUser272

Can you write some more details? Do you have Statue lvl 5 with Noble Paladin unlocked, or have you used the "Unlock technology" item and have lower level Statue? And what world are you playing on?
I play on Expertus

DeletedUser1242

My statue is level 5 and I'm not sure if I used the "unlock techno" but I don't think I did. I play on Expertus as well. When I conquered my first village, it did work, I had decreases that were way higher then the 2 I've had now.

DeletedUser653

I used unlock tech. Statue is not level 5. I also mysteriously received another paladin, so I currently have 2, still waiting for a response on that matter in another thread.

DeletedUser905

Some of our tribemates reported similar problem that Noble Paladin is not working anymore after last update. This happened to several players in world Expertus.

DeletedUser1060

context;n12449 said:
Can you write some more details? Do you have Statue lvl 5 with Noble Paladin unlocked, or have you used the "Unlock technology" item and have lower level Statue? And what world are you playing on?
I play on Expertus
I play on expertus and indeed... I used the Unlock technology... my statue is L2.

DeletedUser272

As this seems to be a confirmed problem, it would be good to get at least some response from the team, if they plan to fix it, or they plan to change paladin's Lv5 technology. I also heard the "noble paladin" is just a temporary tech, there is another one planned to decrease the attack penalty when attacking in other province.... Some response from the team would be really appreciated

DeletedUser653

Ok guys, I don't think this is a bug any more, I attacked with the paladin in another province earlier and my faith was at 100%. I'm presuming they'd made the change they talked about before (switching noble paladin to be faith related) but haven't pointed it out yet. Can you guys experiencing this problem confirm this by attacking another province with your paladin and telling me if your faith was 100 or 50%?

DeletedUser272

This would make sense, someone else experienced this changed functionality?

Its really weird that the players have to guess how something works. Someone from innogames should told us what is going on here? Is this now faithful paladin or what? In-game text still reads "Noble paladin"

DeletedUser272

I attacked (with paladin) a barbarian in another province, and my combat strength (or motivation or whatever) was 100%. This leads me to a conclusion they changed "noble" to "faithful"

Status
Not open for further replies.