New map for Tribal Wars 2

DeletedUser2274

Replicating the websocket request would be a good reason for being ban I believe .. In my case I had to adapt myself to the situation and like you said the data are sent with web sockets .. but it is still possible to inject javascript code into the page (chrome extension) and redefine the existing function that handle these data to intercept them first. I let you now find the function I redefined : it is pretty easy ;D

DeletedUser2274

@TheBlackOne : Everything is gonna be ediatble and different preset will be given (one with black background, one with white background, and one with green background). Howevere I'm currently working by night so it is many more pleasant for me to work on a dark map ;) Morerover, it is gonna be possible to tag players/tribes like you request.

DeletedUser1647

@ vskyrim

Just a "Thank You",
for all the work and effort you do for us.... :)
really appreciated...

DeletedUser2274

Your welcome ;D
Just a little ask : what do you want to have on the context menu that appears whent you click on a village ?
For the moment I have these few things :
- add a tag to village (= associate to him a color)
- add a tag to player
- add a tag to tribe
- calculate distance to ...

Ps: I'm working very hard on this map so it will be out soon !

DeletedUser2274

Out ! You can now check out the new version of the map here : http://webmaster.silysart.com/tw2/map.php

The code of the map displayer is adapted for multi-servers BUT only one of them is on my database for the moment and I'm waiting to update the "map generator" tool to extend this map to other servers. Please tell me what do you think of it :)

DeletedUser

vskyrim;n24104 said:
Out ! You can now check out the new version of the map here : http://webmaster.silysart.com/tw2/map.php

The code of the map displayer is adapted for multi-servers BUT only one of them is on my database for the moment and I'm waiting to update the "map generator" tool to extend this map to other servers. Please tell me what do you think of it :)

Will it be possible to set filters to eliminate unwanted villages being displayed, either by points and/or by tribe affiliation (being able to apply both filters together would be best)?

I know nothing of how this is programmed, but what I really liked in the Imagine Dragon version was that you could apply your criteria for centered coordinates, zoom level, filters, and list of players/tribes and then render the map. Is that approach not possible with your version? the reason I ask is that your version seems like it renders everything at once, and then you have to find your targets first to be able to affiliate them with one another (by player or tribe). The centering and zoom I realize are just manually accomplished by dragging screen and mouse wheel.

Thank you for all your work.

ETA - One other thing as a down the road wish: Filtering out based on kingdom. Not even sure if they have defined coordinates for kingdoms that you can pull off database anywhere, but if they did this would be a great addition (wouldn't even have to be perfect, just within a few coordinate points of the borderlines).

DeletedUser2274

Hi and thanks for your feelback ! Here you can : zoom, unzoom, center coordinates, add filters. Maybe it is not comptaible with your web browser ? (I use Google Chrome on Linux).

Zoom :
I don't see any more usefull way to zoom/unzoom than using mouse wheel ..

Center coordinates :
You can use a tool to center your map on a coordinate : click once on the map, select "Go To .." and enter the coordinates you want to go to. Finaly click "Go To".

Filters :
You can add Filters to villages/players/tribes by clicking "Add tag To village/player/tribe". You have to "create a tag" first and then apply it. For example if you selected "Add tag to player", only player's villages will have the choosed color. You cans also add INVISIBLE tag by tiping a color as follow when creating a tag : "rgba(0,0,0,0)";

Global Filters :
In next update e-ve-ry-thing is gonna be editable from the shape of the tiles to the base color of villages. And you will also be able to save your sets on a file and then use it latter.

First I have others things to do :
- create map for every servers (ie : release Chrome Application that update data)
- ensure browser comptabilities

DeletedUser2058

I can only see the french world. Is there something i'm missing? Where do I change worlds?

DeletedUser2274

Just read the instructions. You will then know how to update your world map with a simple chrome extension ;) otherwise you can wait somenone from your world update the map.

Note : i am fixing some issues on the Chrome App. Try to always have latest version.

DeletedUser2274

So sad : just when I had finished my work they delete the break in their code. Wouldn't have I release my application (whose code is open), they wouldn't have changed it :p Money!Money!
I am sorry. Maybe I will try to update my base otherwise. Nevertheless my map generator is still ready s if someone find how to update a database automatically ........