My village is out of map

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser614

When i play TW2, i can't go back to my village view (when i click on the "jump to village" button) and when i click on it, my indicator (from game option) say that's my village is somewhere out of map, when i try to go near the way indicated by indicator .

DeletedUser614

SupremeLooser;n4555 said:
When i play TW2, i can't go back to my village view (when i click on the "jump to village" button) and when i click on it, my indicator (from game option) say that's my village is somewhere out of map, when i try to go near the way indicated by indicator .

More info, yesterday, when i begun, i choose a random place to play

DeletedUser614

Yes it still the same, i dc , i did a ctrl+f5, nothing more happened, i thought i have to w8 but since yesterday, nothing change :/

DeletedUser5

I see it's a very special problem, as you can obviously still access your village and upgrade/build buildings and stuff. Can you please provide exact steps how we can reproduce your issue.

DeletedUser614

My information village = no coordonates (x ="" y="", appear like that : ( | ) )

But i can upgrade my village via map overview and do some recruitments, but i can't see my village, i just seen my village one time, on the very beggining with tutorial, after this i follow the other mission, and goes the overview and nothing more :/

DeletedUser614

I have teamviewer, if someone in your crew want to contact me and see by their own.

DeletedUser557

Maybe some screens can help them too? Well you will never be attacked xD

DeletedUser614

Yes i want to give you some screens but at each time with the "upload attachment" it say 2000 pixels no more :/

DeletedUser376

Use any file hoster and insert the picture via link -> use the image tag

DeletedUser376

SupremeLooser;n4722 said:
On the first one you can see that's i have no coordonates with my village + error message, on the second one you can see that the indicator is indicating a other direction when i can't go more far.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/95304130/TW2 Bug/villagenocoord.jpg

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/95304130/TW2 Bug/outofmap.jpg

villagenocoord.jpg

outofmap.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.