Rejected Mods giving copy and paste answers repeatedly?

Barbiearian

Squire
Can I suggest, if you are going to have a support button, that you simply dont respond with....
We are sorry to see you are having problems playing Tribal Wars 2. We are aware of the issue and are actively working on a repair.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this is causing you. If you have further concerns in the meantime, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

The update notes are available in our forum and are posted in the following section:
http://forum.beta.tribalwars2.com/forum/main-category/announcements_aa

Thank you for your help and support.

Best regards, ........

Once, would be acceptable - but if all you see to any report of an issue with gameplay, is just a simple copy/paste - with no attempt to answer the problem in question personally - then why bother at all. You might as well get rid of the support option entirely.

The fact is - because of the major problems with incoming attack warnings - myself, and other players, are wasting items in this game - which, in case the mods dont realise, cost money to replace. Now - if you really think, that a simple copy and paste is a suitable response - then I strongly suggest you need to look at the mod team. At the very least, you could at least mention the problem in your reply - have some kind of personal response. To see the same response to multiple queries takes the p**s in my opinion.

So, to summarise - I just think, as a crazy suggestion, there ought to be a little respect shown to players - they spend a lot of time and money in the game. - As a side point, I do not believe it is a moderators job to determine when and if a refund/compensation should be administered, as you do not take the money, and you are not legally responsible for the game in anyway. Next time people ask for a refund, it should be automatically forwarded to the company/devs. I would be happy for you to take that decision, when you start paying to develop the game, and are using my money for that purpose. Until that time - if there is an issue with money or items in this game - it is definitely beyond a forum moderators remit. So - stop copying and pasting - forward the issues to the developers. I realise this is a beta, but, if you know there is already an issue, why still take money when you know it will not work? It the copy and paster can stand up in a courtroom when he gets sued for supplying something that is not fit for purpose (such as items you supply knowing they are not working), then I will be happy to copy and paste one of my notice before actions to him.

Beta does not mean take money with no responsibility!!!

DeletedUser1893

When did you use items on these incoming attacks? Did you look at the incoming attacks and see that you were attacking yourself? Did you come to the forums to try and figure out what was happening?

Barbiearian

Squire
no - you totally misunderstand. I used support items to send my troops to one of my alliance members, but their incoming detectors is totally screwed. Here are some screenshots from her account she sent me - now can you explain what is going on?
Case 1
http://prntscr.com/4xb3hx showing 4 incomings yet clicking on the incomings shows this
http://prntscr.com/4xb3t2 showing 5 incomings

Case 2
http://prntscr.com/4x9bf4 showing 2 incomings yet clicking on the incomings shows this
http://prntscr.com/4x9bhz showing 5 incomings

Now - half these incomings get to impact time - and then disappear - no report - no troops died - whereas others turn out to be real.

As people are aware that this is an issue, then I didn't think it unreasonable to halt attacks until it is resolved. Waiting until all a players cities are taken over, isn't particularly a good solution to the problem.

This morning she had 9 incomings on screen - yet only 2 reports (the other 7 disappeared at time of impact) - so no idea if incomings are real attacks or what they are. Now - if I speed up troops to support her, and then find out there was no need, as it was just some game bug, then, of course I am going to be upset - to replace them costs money.

DeletedUser1893

What are your settings for filtering reports for defense?

DeletedUser40

Barbiearian;n21151 said:
Can I suggest, if you are going to have a support button, that you simply dont respond with....
We are sorry to see you are having problems playing Tribal Wars 2. We are aware of the issue and are actively working on a repair.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this is causing you. If you have further concerns in the meantime, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

The update notes are available in our forum and are posted in the following section:
http://forum.beta.tribalwars2.com/forum/main-category/announcements_aa

Thank you for your help and support.

Best regards, ........

Once, would be acceptable - but if all you see to any report of an issue with gameplay, is just a simple copy/paste - with no attempt to answer the problem in question personally - then why bother at all. You might as well get rid of the support option entirely.

The fact is - because of the major problems with incoming attack warnings - myself, and other players, are wasting items in this game - which, in case the mods dont realise, cost money to replace. Now - if you really think, that a simple copy and paste is a suitable response - then I strongly suggest you need to look at the mod team. At the very least, you could at least mention the problem in your reply - have some kind of personal response. To see the same response to multiple queries takes the p**s in my opinion.

So, to summarise - I just think, as a crazy suggestion, there ought to be a little respect shown to players - they spend a lot of time and money in the game. - As a side point, I do not believe it is a moderators job to determine when and if a refund/compensation should be administered, as you do not take the money, and you are not legally responsible for the game in anyway. Next time people ask for a refund, it should be automatically forwarded to the company/devs. I would be happy for you to take that decision, when you start paying to develop the game, and are using my money for that purpose. Until that time - if there is an issue with money or items in this game - it is definitely beyond a forum moderators remit. So - stop copying and pasting - forward the issues to the developers. I realise this is a beta, but, if you know there is already an issue, why still take money when you know it will not work? It the copy and paster can stand up in a courtroom when he gets sued for supplying something that is not fit for purpose (such as items you supply knowing they are not working), then I will be happy to copy and paste one of my notice before actions to him.

Beta does not mean take money with no responsibility!!!

Hi Barbiearian!

I'd like to explain why we have/give out these fast answers, as they are called.

We have a lot of players, who reports a lot of bugs, which is of course very helpful, but we can not come up with 20 different replies to the same issue. That would make the mods waste their time, instead of testing and reporting bugs. Our mods work for free, and we really do not want them to work, given out special replies on the same cases.

With that being said, there should of course be small variations, if something have been asked for or something else have been written in the ticket.
I do understand what you are writting, and we will take it up within our team.

Thanks for talking the time to write to us, we really appreciate the bug tickets and the help you are supporting us with.