Mini-Map

DeletedUser2372

I tried to get used to the TW2 map, but it's way too difficult to explore the whole world, becouse there's a lack of mini-map.
If I wan't to check what's going on at, for example 6-7 provinces West to me, It take's me either dragging a map to that side, (which is kinda non-saving time action) or I write in aprox coordinates of that place (which I obviously won't know in any case until I still dragged map to that certain point) and use "jump to the village" feature.

What I would like to see is like 1/4 sized square, with a zoom feature, so If I wan't to look at any point in the game world, I just click on that area in the mini-map.

So yeah, why just don't put a mini-map in, like in TW classic?

DeletedUser924

This has also been brought up as well and is not a high priority as there are game breaking bugs that need addressing before a matter of this convenience is to be brought up

DeletedUser894

Yes and this isn't TW1 but a new game in its own right. All players from TW1 need to remember this. Some features are similar and some are not.

DeletedUser80

A mini map isn't planned right now. Further opinions are nevertheless welcome.

DeletedUser924

I don't care weather its a mini map or not but i think we do need a way to move great distances across the map without guess at what coords put us closest to where we want. Though short of a World Map i don't know how to best accomplish this.