News: Meet your new Community Manager.

Kr33log

Community Manager
Tribal Wars 2 team
Hi there,

For some of you, I will be a whole new face. Others may already know me. So for those of you that don't know me, I shall introduce myself!:D

My name is..., well let's say Kr33log. I'm from Belgium and 24 years old. I'm the community manager for Tribal Wars 2 NL. In March 2013 I started working as a QA moderator for the Dutch Grepolis team. In 2014 I joined the Dutch Tribal Wars 2 team as a QA moderator and Game Moderator and in April 2016 I took over the Community Manager position from the Dutch Market. And as of today I shall be the Community Manager for the Tribal Wars 2 Beta

I see this as a new challenge, a challenge in which we as a team will do anything we can to help our players with any problems they might have. We would like to support you, establish a fun and active forum with a new contest every month and of course solve the bugs. Sadly we can't fix those bugs ourselves, but we'll make sure that the devs will be informed of them as soon as possible after a bug has been reported.

If you have any questions, or you want to know something more about me. Don't hesitate to ask them on my introduce page.

Best regards,
Kr33log