Map players info refreshing

DeletedUser1775

Hello,

After I startup my computer I've Tribal Wars 2 running in browser whole day. The problem is that the player info isn't refreshing. So I see even the barbarian villages have 596, it didn't refreshed since the start, so for ex. it's now 607. It's not a bug, I just wanted to discuss if there shouldn't be a timer that fire event on map refresh. The TW2 is using Angular so it's quite easy to do some background improvements.

I know I can simply refresh the game, but then I have to wait game is loaded.

What do you think?

DeletedUser1689

You can extend the fire timer to how many hours you want. You just need to go into settings and then game and it should be one of the top settings in that.

On TW1 the stats and maps updated everyone 1 hour. Tomorrow I will be able to tell you what it is for TW2.

DeletedUser1745

Hmmm.. cannot find what :"Fire" setting does/mean, Perhaps someone could explain it on WIKI

DeletedUser1689

Here you go, this was on the wiki in maps.

" If a village was plundered by your troops, there is a fire effect shown in it. If there re only a few flames, the village still has some resources left to plunder. If the fire is huge, you have plundered all resources and there is nothing left to take. The flames will disappear after 6 hours.

You can change this value in the settings window."

DeletedUser1689

It's in the wiki and the wiki is supposed to be the same for all worlds. Also there is a setting for it in the game settings in game so I assume it is.

And to answer your question *Zeus*, the update is 1 hour for ranking etc. Like TW1.

DeletedUser25

That "duration of fire effect" isn't active at the moment. There will be a graphical effect on all villages that you have attacked recently. But it's currently low priority.