Map Overview

Arkantios

It would be much appreciated if we could get a TW2 stats page like their was for the original, that way we can map out the battlefield by selecting tribes for a war and see the entire map for the front lines.

Was a wonderful feature in the first game, and it would be great here with not being able to see that much of the overall map.

DeletedUser350

All these sites are not property of InnoGames (if I am mistaken, I would like to apologize in advance), so just in case, be carefull when you use them.

DeletedUser80

Tw2-tools was programmed in cooperation with some CoMa's and the Lead developer of TW2 ;)

DeletedUser350

That's good to know, but still, it's not powered by InnoGames, which makes me extra cautious on anything that I don't know where is coming from :rolleyes:

DeletedUser330

TW2-Tools is developed by Heimdall, an old volunteer of Tribal Wars (1) on the French market and an old friend. He was Senior InGame Moderator and Speed Admin on TW1. He developed too some scripts on TW1 and a portal to manage them (here). On TW2-Tools, he works in cooperation with some CM's and the LCM, to translate in each language, etc. It's good, and thanks to them. If you have ideas for this tool, don't hesitate. But, now, we are working to draw the rivers (kingdoms) and provinces to include them into the map generator. 'Cause, it's not possible to export this data. We just have the center of each province. But, we know all the villages, provinces and rivers are in the same location in each world. We have to mark the location of each river and provinces for one world and we can exploit this data for all the worlds. We just need time to do that... But, work is in progress. So, the tool will be better, just a question of time...

For sure, that will be more simple if we had a minimap into the game. I agree with you and the idea was sent to InnoGames. It's just not possible to play without a global view, I think. But, It's all we can do for the moment in our level, you know. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1625

It's just not possible to play without a global view, I think. But, It's all we can do for the moment in our level, you know. ;)
Rudimentium isn't all that bad. Its a giant donut!!!