Map generator (world map) by Imagine Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1617

If you only could make such for world 1 where I play. Do you have it in plan?

DeletedUser1218

I plan to connect the other worlds in the near future (mb 8-10 september).

DeletedUser1617

I do not know if I can wait that long...
Haha! Thanks

DeletedUser1218

Service updated. 12 September 2014.
  • added the all worlds (and further will be added all new worlds)
  • added section with statistics (info about last update, count tribes/players/villages for all world)
To add all the worlds, I had to make about the same amount of work, as was done before :)

DeletedUser926

Thanks a lot Dragon, this is a really good work. Actually, I'm surprised that Inno did not include that directly in the game.

DeletedUser1218

Service updated. 16 September 2014.
  • added NL1 and FR1 worlds

DeletedUser117

Hey, really god job. I hope you will add a new Polish world, which has been opened today ;)

DeletedUser1218

Service updated. 28 September 2014.
  • added worlds: BR1, US1, ES1, IT1, GR1, CZ1, PT1, SE1
  • all history deactivated (to activate the history I need to buy/rent a dedicated server or vip-hosting without limits for mysql)

DeletedUser1934

Awesome tool Dragon. Is there any quick or easy way to post the information from the map along with tribe colours, direct into your tribes forum in game. The tribes forum adjusts the link (changes "&%" in the link to "amp" and such like) when using the URL method in a post. The link will take you to your map generator but with no defined tribe data/colours.

Thanks,
Rettie

DeletedUser1218

Rettie86;n19507 said:
Awesome tool Dragon. Is there any quick or easy way to post the information from the map along with tribe colours, direct into your tribes forum in game. The tribes forum adjusts the link (changes "&%" in the link to "amp" and such like) when using the URL method in a post. The link will take you to your map generator but with no defined tribe data/colours.

Thanks,
Rettie

You can use https://goo.gl/

DeletedUser1218

jkthree;n19545 said:
the history was a very nice feature.....

History is temporarily disabled. I'll buy a powerful hosting soon and activate it.

DeletedUser1934

Thank you Dragon, I shall give that a try. Would there be a possibility of a grid overlay feature with numbers and letters i.e D6. I would love to use the tool to guide tribe leaders, by assigning leader to certain Cell numbers.

Thank you
Rettie 86

DeletedUser940

i think it showing kingdom boundaries would be amazing if that could be done then that would be the "grids" i would want to see

DeletedUser1218

Service updated. 13 October 2014.
  • now service located at: http://tw2-stats.bitnamiapp.com/ (many thanks to Vadorequest for hosting)
  • history activated (from the current time)
  • added worlds NO1, DK1, FI1, SK1, RO1, HU1, AR1
New features coming soon.

LMCS

It is really a very powerful tool. Starting to use right now.
It remembers me a website, relative to TW1, Tribalwarsmap. Is it your intention to implement something similar?

Status
Not open for further replies.