Reported Map crashing

petitjean

After attacking one village , when browsing to another village to send another army attacking another village the map carshes all the time

DeletedUser80

Could you please provide us a screenshot of that issue? And are you sure, that you have this issue each time, if you do the steps overhead?

petitjean

here it is all the time
gt2.jpg

DeletedUser80

Please clear your cache and try it again. That should fix the problem.

DeletedUser40

This issue have been reported.
Thanks for reporting it.

DeletedUser446

This bug has been introduce with the 1.15, how to reproduce:

- Start on the regional view (on the opposite of the town view)
- Select a town, whatever it is. Click on the information town. (The town’s details are displayed at the left of the screen)
- Select another town with the arrows on the top of the screen, one of yours. (Do it several time)
- Try to move the map, select a town, or something else. You are not able to...

You have to refresh.

DeletedUser2884

Yeah this happens to me allot aswell but I think its my bad connection x

DeletedUser2818

I have a good connection and it still happens. It is more common right after you leave village view and try to move the map, or right after you activate another village and then try to move around the map right after very fast. When you try to pan the map before the new city is fully loaded(or something like this)

DeletedUser2884

Do you ever get it where your hand thing when slidding the map along freezes aswell?

DeletedUser2818

yes, occasioanlly, not sure how to reproduce that one though. I do believe it's somehow connected to memory leaks, after firefox is eating about 2.5gig memory it starts going corrupt and then crashes, regular restarts seem to be required of the entire browser.. then again I do have other tabs up as well(so the 2.5g is not just from that)