Forwarded Make it easier to open menus.

DeletedUser1033

Just a little thing:

If you click on a building there's always this bubble opened and you have to click once again to get into the building/market/recruting/whatever menu. That is kind of annoying and i think it would be much easier to just open the menu directly on click.

In late game you often don't need the upgrade button any more (if you ever needed) , most of the time you just want to use the menu and this little change would make this process more fluent.

greets

DeletedUser905

I totally agree. The new UI looks nice, but it's completely user unfriendly. Way too many clicks. Other problems with those selected bobbles and extra menu icons, that they sometimes obscure other building, you have to unselect previous building in order to be able to select the other. That's even more click.

Things can be improved by adding feature to access other buildings directly from HQ as it was possible in TW1.

DeletedUser1038

I agree too. Perhaps it would help if the bubble and icons (witch should be smaller in my opinion) are opening just by overlaying the mouse.

DeletedUser886

I totally agree too, but i don't know exactly how to implement. Mouse over is a nice idea, but in map overview there is village-information on mouseover. My suggestion for faster movement in village are keyboard shortcuts. Directly enter a building in HQ is also good.

(*.*)

Earl
I have question.... I know only about 1 building where you need click twice..it is................tavern :)

And in late game you need it -_- when someone will attack you ? :p

DeletedUser1033

when i click on HQ i have to doubleclick for the menu

(*.*)

Earl
Yes, but you need open HQ only when you want to build buildings :p You can use level up in this menu..and you don't need open HQ...

DeletedUser905

(*.*);n10082 said:
I have question.... I know only about 1 building where you need click twice..it is................tavern :)

And in late game you need it -_- when someone will attack you ? :p
As well as barracks, market, academy, statue and possible HoO. You need to open those buildings to recruit troops, make deals, mint coins and recruit noble, resurrect paladin and equip weapons, recruit troops or do something else in HoO.
Main problem with bubbles is that they obscure part of the screen. Almost every time those menus covers some building (on the map they cover other villages), making clicking on other buildings very tricky if not impossible. Sometimes I have to click on some empty space to dismiss previous menu bubble to be able to open other one.

DeletedUser24

i give a small hint ;) if you click on the building queue (free spot) the HQ opens, if you click on a unit in the unit bar then the corresponding building opens (units = barracks, berserker/trebuchet = hall of order, nobleman = academy and paladin = statue)

(*.*)

Earl
Kmork is my person :D I'm alone who tried it all ? :D These thing have done really great :).

and sorry :p SPAM 4ever :D

DeletedUser905

Kmork;n10750 said:
i give a small hint ;) if you click on the building queue (free spot) the HQ opens, if you click on a unit in the unit bar then the corresponding building opens (units = barracks, berserker/trebuchet = hall of order, nobleman = academy and paladin = statue)
That's nice, but not intuitive at all. More intuitive would be in HQ click on the building image or title and go to this particular building. It's not only units recruiting buildings players want to open time after time.