Reported Losing hotkeys when playing multiple worlds

• Thread starter DeletedUser2818
  • Start date

DeletedUser2818

Hi!
as a fan of the game, I play several servers at the same time. This can be done simply by opening more tabs in say firefox, and going on different servers on separate tabs. It's awesome!
I've had an issue with my hotkeys resetting and have finally reached a conclusion to the problem. When I set my hotkeys on server 1, they are there and it works fine. I then set hotkeys in the second window for server 2. When I for any number of reasons need to reload server 1, all those hotkeys are null again because I have added hotkeys to server 2. If I only am on one server at the time and add hotkeys there, they will persist after reloading. But when I have different presets and hotkeys on two world, one of the simply resets. Can anything be done to keep the hotkeys on both servers while being online on both?

DeletedUser40

We are investigating this issues.
Thanks for your report.

To clarify, this is regarding custom hotkeys on your presets, right?

DeletedUser2818

Yes, this is only regarding the custom 1-9 hotkeys. I wish to have hotkeys on 1-9 on multiple servers on the account I am online on with several tabs. Right now they reset themselves, I believe it has to do with them writing over and then nullifying the hotkeys because the ones it should load are not existing on that server or some such. I can only speculate.