Losing a villiage

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser978

the first date of this monthI noble a villiage and niw when I look the player are back like have the villiage from the begain. WHAT heppend?
MiCaBCX.jpg

DeletedUser978

pwnT5qV.jpg
PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!

I are verry angry what have heppend

DeletedUser978

And after i get the villiage I change name to Canaka B.F a name on a Trav Horse

DeletedUser2066

Same thing here but i lost 2 Villages and the 2 Villages that i lost got also noobprotection >_>

DeletedUser1167

same by me. i lost 9 villages. i really don't know what they are doing or if they even know what they are doing. but they finished a dead world!

DeletedUser2066

wtf 9 villages o_O did u losse them also at experior ?

DeletedUser2221

I have also lost a village conquered this Monday.
Please fix this,and I want my village back..

DeletedUser2048

Lost 8 villages. We can start over again.
Should go much easier if the inactive players became barbarians after a time...

DeletedUser1825

WOW i lost 1 village and he was inactive for 1 month before i nobled him thank god i only lost 1 if it was like luck i would rage, well im going to see alot of quitters here especially we didnt really get our nukes back, some actually killed units and used nukes to take villages not knowing about the bug, the unfair roll back probably killed the server more than the bug did, but o well mistakes where made

DeletedUser1595

I lost a village as well like this, just noticed it now. Guys be carefull when attacking your lost villages. I nealry lost a full off with that, since there were units in that village including 2 nobles. Wondering that there is nothing for the support so far... at least some "We are investigating this" would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.