Log

don94

Listen people, I logged on the phone with a nick name and when I tried on the computer made me a new account and stlno me to report him over the phone and I'm playing on an old without a problem, whether it be an admin to call me that riješimmo problem? thank you

DeletedUser107

i'm not too sure what you are trying to say?

you logged on your account with your username?

That's all i can make out of it.

Please post down below some extra information :D

DeletedUser924

I think he logged into to different serveers and can't find his original account but he didn't say which server he was looking for.

DeletedUser1587

This guy is from my country, maybe I can figure out what he's trying to say XD He is using Google translate
Ajd reci sta si mislio reci, ja ću ovima objasniti... :)

DeletedUser80

I think he is trying to say, that he can't login to the same account as on his mobile phone. Maybe he is using a guest login on his mobile device. You can't login to any guest accounts from your computer.

DeletedUser123

Ja ti isto mogu pomoć ako ti ne leži baš engleski, molim te kontaktiraj me putem privatnih poruka.

Direct translation:
I can help you as well if you are not good with English, please contact me via private messages.

DeletedUser80

Please write a PM to guys like this. Other languages directly in the threads are not allowed.

DeletedUser924

I think the sad part is people create accounts to write one post or question and never check back for the answer.