Forwarded Links on players name etc.

DeletedUser894

Any chance of making it that when in game a player's name, villa co ords and tribes name is shown you can click and get sent to the revilant page? IE a players name will take you to their profile, villa co ords will take you to them on the map and tribes name will take you to the tribal profile? Atm it is slow and annoying to have to manually input names/tribes or try and find on map. There isn't always the option to click and be taken to the villa on map option.

DeletedUser889

Kinda in the same line,being able to book mark villages would be nice.I know you can save the attack reports but over time the reports may tend to stack up.Book marks would be very useful to find targets/barbs that you want to return to.

DeletedUser720

Oh sorry I thought it was about bookmarks didnt read it properly XD
I second this I have tried clicking on tribe names, player names etc many times in certain places and it does not work.

DeletedUser886

i support that. i intuitionally try to click on a player/tribe/village name to get info about, but it never work. sometimes you have a small button to get there, but it's not intuitive, e.g. in player ranking or profile. additionally it would be nice to provide the possibility to marking text for copy and paste.