Leveling Baptiste's Banner

DeletedUser1982

Can anyone who has actually leveled this thing explain how they did it in detail? When it says "Support in battles (at least 2000 provisions worth)" do they mean the attacker has to attack with a min force of 2000 provisions? You have to defend with a min 2000 provisions? Or both? Or the combined offense and defense have to be 2000? If you have to support a player village with 2000 min provisions and wait for them to get attacked by an enemy player with an offensive force of a min of 2000 provisions, this thing is going to take forever to level.

DeletedUser894

My understanding is that the numbers are accumulative, so that each support counts when it is attacked till you have reached the correct number to level up. If you check under the paladins weapons you can see a progress bar to show how close you are.

DeletedUser1982

I think some are accumulative, you are correct, but if you notice under Baptiste's Banner, it only says 0 / 10, not, for example '567 / 500000' for Thorgard's Battle Axe. So it sounds like you need to satisfy the requirement 10 times to level. I just need to know specifically what that requirement is because I've run some tests supporting villages (both barb and player) with units over 2000 provisions worth and still can't satisfy it. Unless.... it is in fact keeping track in an accumulative way but it just won't show you the progress down to the actual provision tally.