Leaving Alliance

• Thread starter DeletedUser2008
  • Start date

DeletedUser2008

When I try to leave my alliance, it says internal error every time I click it. I've tried opening different browsers, restarting my comp, and refreshing screen and the retrying: nothing works!

What's the point of a game when #1 alliance offers me a spot, but I'm stuck in an inactive alliance? Please help.

DeletedUser894

Have you refreshed cache and cookies? It's the only thing you haven't mentioned.

a numpty

Same here, a few members of this tribe wish to leave, but we cant as there is no leave button. I have tried on multiple platforms and computers as well. Its not just me, its others as well....
I have attempted to contact the founder, but he is inactive.

DeletedUser2008

Was able to leave, looks like the problem was finally resolved. Thanks to all involved.

DeletedUser905

Those bugs with tribes are very annoying. Members cannot leave tribe, tribe leaders cannot kick out inactives. This is just unacceptable and need to be resolved asap.

a numpty

micaguy;n23773 said:
Was able to leave, looks like the problem was finally resolved. Thanks to all involved.

What browser were you using? I cant leave and my eyes are bleeding from this tribes constant garbage...

DeletedUser40

It should now be working.
Can anyone test this and confirm it?

DeletedUser1341

i had the same issue, still have. but i have found a work around. you can right-click on the wooden part in the profile section (the place where normally the button to leave is.)
then hit something like "inspect element" or "open source code" (this is different for each browser).
To you need to find the next code:
HTML:
[*] 1" class="ng-hide">[URL="#"]Leave Tribe[/URL]
on the you will see class ng-hide. remove this and the button will appear. now you can click it again (until you close the window.)

a numpty

IMarks93;n23901 said:
i had the same issue, still have. but i have found a work around. you can right-click on the wooden part in the profile section (the place where normally the button to leave is.)
then hit something like "inspect element" or "open source code" (this is different for each browser).
To you need to find the next code:
HTML:
[*] 1" class="ng-hide">[URL="#"]Leave Tribe[/URL]
on the you will see class ng-hide. remove this and the button will appear. now you can click it again (until you close the window.)

You, my friend are a god. Thankyou so much for this!