Forwarded Last attack

DeletedUser590

Hi,
I got an idea that could significantly ease farming (please see attached image).

Description:
The idea is that the button shows the last action/attack. The button shows the two icons you see in a report and a time for how long ago that attack was. The buttons tool-tip could contain the information about what those units were. Clicking the button would repeat that last action.

Issues (except from the bad font I chose):
- unless it was a routine farm-attack you probably don't want a shortcut to that action,
- the button is not descriptive for what it does,
- if too much time has passed since last attack it becomes less relevant, and
- it adds clutter.

Other ideas for showing the same information:
- Show this information (the two icons and the time since last attack) in the middle glass button.
- Two miniature versions of the icons and the timer could instead be fitted on the info-button.
- Or maybe the information could be conveyed through graphics on the actual map. A village that has been attacked could be set in flames. The flames would show the time since last attack by the amount of flames. If you lost units there could be some blood (or just bodies) around the village. Though I don't know how you would show if there are any resources left. This could make the map look cluttered and would be confusing since one would think that all players should see the same thing happening on the map, but you only see fire in the villages that you've attacked, which would be strange.

Other ideas for achieving less clicks to send an attack:
- When going to the presets there could be a favorite-button to every preset that when checked would add a button in the circle-menu that would send that specific preset. This would allow you to farm with only two clicks at the same time as it's customizable. This could be used for sending attacks with almost no delay, so maybe this should be limited to barbarian villages.

I think the best solutions would be to show the information in the info-button and having the option to favorite an action.

I thought I would just attach the picture and add maybe one sentence to describe it, instead this became quite a lengthy post :)

Attachments

• TW_mockup.png
    TW_mockup.png
    539.9 KB · Views: 239