Forwarded Just a little but good old TW1 feature

DeletedUser976

Hey Guys,
first of all you did a really good job so far and I'm very pleased that you worked on a second part of Tribal Wars.
Something I really miss in TW 2 is the possibility to "Thank" forum-entries. This was a pretty often used feature to notify either you are really thankful for the post or just to signal you've read the post.

It was very nice if you could handle this in a future update or in the full-release.

DeletedUser894

Agreed, was a good way of checking forum activity. Some players never post, sometimes due to language issues but a thanks is an easy way of showing that the forum is being read. Makes leaderships job easier as to monitoring tribal activity.

DeletedUser924

The thank forum feature is often much like the like feature on facebook. People use if for no good reason whatsoever. I'm a little based since 85% of my worlds didn't have these things only my last two worlds 61 and 64. Since I'm preferential the old way back when we didn't have or use half as many scripts and other features currently used in TW i find the addition of these features nothing more than a waste of code. but thats just my personal opinion.