Rejected Item Recycle Option

DeletedUser1350

I feel there needs to be a way to make use of items that are relatively useless. My main example is the building queue boosts you obtain from the quests. I'm a player who has no problem dropping a bit of money on games I enjoy, and in such I purchased a maxed out building queue right off the bat. I had received no indication you received any slots as quest rewards, so now I'm sitting on 2 building queue increase items that I can not use. It almost feels like it's a way to cheat a player out of their crowns. That's 140 crowns lost now for relatively quick and easy quest rewards.

This then can also extend to some of the officer items. Not everyone is going to use all of them. Players have preferences and the items could very well pile up and never get fully used. Maybe give a way to trade or donate items to other players, as a way to help out tribe members?

DeletedUser905

Kalkaph;n12763 said:
I feel there needs to be a way to make use of items that are relatively useless. My main example is the building queue boosts you obtain from the quests. I'm a player who has no problem dropping a bit of money on games I enjoy, and in such I purchased a maxed out building queue right off the bat. I had received no indication you received any slots as quest rewards, so now I'm sitting on 2 building queue increase items that I can not use. It almost feels like it's a way to cheat a player out of their crowns. That's 140 crowns lost now for relatively quick and easy quest rewards.
You must be kidding. This is best of all given items. You know that building queue is separate for each village? You conquer next village and you will need to increase building queue in your new village, then in the next and in the next and so on. Count how many building increase items you'll be needed for 100 villages. This is most useful item in whole game.

DeletedUser1350

edufinn;n12783 said:
You must be kidding. This is best of all given items. You know that building queue is separate for each village? You conquer next village and you will need to increase building queue in your new village, then in the next and in the next and so on. Count how many building increase items you'll be needed for 100 villages. This is most useful item in whole game.

I did not know that each village is a separate building queue. Game isn't exactly old enough to have founded a second village yet.

DeletedUser905

Kalkaph;n13904 said:
I did not know that each village is a separate building queue. Game isn't exactly old enough to have founded a second village yet.
Actually it's old enough for someone to have more than 20 villages on world1 and 7 villages on world2.
BTW: in TW villages are not founded, but conquered.