Is this a joke?

DeletedUser1021

I got located near one of the biggest cities in my world. Built my castle for couple of weeks and the with two attacks that city destroyed mine to the ground and now I'm supposed to start over. So what's up with this? The fastest player is able to trash others with couple of attacks? I should start over to get trashed by some other player who started earlier on that world? Some advice: get some balance in this game.

Not my idea of a fun game.

(*.*)

Earl
Hi :)
When you started on the world, you could choose where your village should be located :) If you chose random, you can be near the best player :)

DeletedUser831

miksu;n9614 said:
I got located near one of the biggest cities in my world. Built my castle for couple of weeks and the with two attacks that city destroyed mine to the ground and now I'm supposed to start over. So what's up with this? The fastest player is able to trash others with couple of attacks? I should start over to get trashed by some other player who started earlier on that world? Some advice: get some balance in this game.

Not my idea of a fun game. Back to Illyriad.

The worlds aren't really that populated due to it being the closed beta, which basically means the densely populated zone is not expanding very quickly. As a result, when new players join they can get placed next to some rather large players, which unfortunately happened to you.

Once TW2 is open to the public, the pool of players will be much larger presumably, so the densely populate zone will expand much quicker, so new players will be around, well, new players. My advice would be to treat the beta as a learning curve. It is annoying when you build up a village and then get nobled, and have to start over, but the game will be a lot more interesting when it is complete and there are more players. Take the opportunity to develop strategies and find the best way to play.
But ultimately you do have to realise that TW2 is a game you can win, and for someone to win, someone else has to lose.

DeletedUser894

Plus this is YOUR chance to influence game play. It's OUR input that will shape the final version of the game. Unless you threw crowns at your account you will have had a learning curve at no cost but time. If you have restarted it's your chance to get closer to the perfect villa build. Also it is possible for smaller players to survive and thrive among bigger ones. It's called communication, use it wisely and you can talk yourself into a mutually beneficial relationship with larger players. There is morale in this world and so there will be a need for bashers. That's a good start.