Fixed Invisible village icons on the map

DeletedUser1993

For two days the icons of all villages are not visible on the map. Only the village name and score are visible, which still makes it possible to find my way around the map, but this visual bug is quite annoying
no_vil_icons.jpg

DeletedUser1993

... and while on the "icon" subject:
There is definitely some problem with the graphics, as
1. Every now and then the game fails to load the icons completely. Sometimes the icons appear when I hover over them, sometimes they remain hidden
2. On some occasions the game loads a different set of graphics for the reports ("no casulaties", "casualties" and "defeat") - generally the same as the "regular" one, except that their background is greyish

DeletedUser1993

the problem seems fixed, since yesterday afternoon i see the village graphics
i did not have to clear the cache for that. btw, this advice has never helped me. there is definitely something not working properly with the way graphics load in the game, and i don't think it has anything to do with my browser and its cache

DeletedUser80

Graphics which are not loading are mostly a problem of the browser. Only in rare cases the server is the problem.

DeletedUser1993

i have absolutely no idea, indeed. however, i did nothing with my browser to cause this problem (or any of the other graphics problems i mentioned) and once again i did nothing to get things fixed
the graphics disappeared, they stayed like that for roughly two days and then re-appeared
i must also mention this has never happened with other online games i have been playing