Rejected international server

IchigoPL

hello.

It would be cool to have stable version for international competition not only for each country.

there could be new feature to change in game language or just use english for international serwer.

as for speed 1x would be ok ;]

maybe in future - far future i suppose - there could be fast serwer for competitions.

DeletedUser80

What do you mean exactly? You want to have a ingame competition between the different markets?

IchigoPL

i meant like serwer for ppl from all over the world - international serwer.
where you can compete with all sort of ppl ;)
i know you can log on and make a account on diffrent launguage serwers. but it wouldn't be so fun as oficial international serwer advertised in all countries.

idea of prices for winning would be cool too - you win and next time you have a bit of head start ;)

IchigoPL

and for more explenations why i wrote about it...
some1 told me that if i want international competition i can go to en serwer.
well could be true but international serwer for competition with other countries all over the world should be advertised on forums of other countries... so all could know that there is new serwer to play and its international ;]

DeletedUser80

At the moment the main priority is on game performance and all the addiotional stuff from the road map. Maybe we can talk about your idea in a few month. Nevertheless thanks for your suggestion, we'll keep it in mind :)