Ingame Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venzi

Serf
Hi,

I have a (for me) big question about the ingame forum.
There is a limit of 1000 characters per post, but to make up a good post about rules etc. for the tribe I need more then 1000 characters.
And my opinion of it is, that it will become a little to cluttered to overview the whole thing if you have to post in as answer under the main post.
Is there a chance this will change to come mare? Or not?
Because if you send a personal mail to another player you have 8 times more than you can enter on the forum in one post.

Kind regards
Venzi

Venzi

Serf
Ok, that's true as well, but if they want to put up a limit.
But I think their will always be a limit, and that's why it should be way higher then 1000.

Kind Regards
Venzi

DeletedUser894

The ingame forum sucks and there are numerous posts abut them. Is there any chance of a better designed one cropping up in future updates?

DeletedUser80

I will forward that tomorrow. I agree with what everyone has said here. Let´s see, what the Devs say about that.

DeletedUser894

It would be great if the devs would consult us about how a forum should look and feel. It's one area of the game that doesn't effect the actual game play and any future development that may be currently being kept under wraps.

There has been various suggestions such as having it linked to a separate tab, reinstating the ability to archive forums, move threads to new forums etc......

DeletedUser1749

I also think, that you should be able to see in what forum a new thread has been written. At the moment, I have to search through the whole forum to find the new posts.

DeletedUser894

Yes and when you go revisit the forums it takes you to the last one you read rather than the 1st forum in the list plus it sort of just drops you half way down the threads and you can't see if there is a new post or not with out scrolling up. Very annoying.

Venzi

Serf
Something I noticed as well is that at some points the forum goes back to the info page no matter if you are writing something on the forum or not.
Do you guys have that issue also?

Kind Regards
Venz

DeletedUser80

Hey Guys,
I wrote a few minutes ago with one of our game designers. He said, that we should collect all ideas concerning the ingame forum. If we have enough stuff we´ll forward all Ideas (respectively the important ideas) directly to them. I opened a new thread for all "Ingame Forum Ideas" here.

DeletedUser2239

An other problem with the ingame forum is that when i post a message, i have a notification so i have to open the topic one more time to delete the notification. This is sad beacause the topic isn't even written in white like topics with new answers so when i forget where i posted, i've to open every topics .. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.