Incoming attacks

I just captured a village and it has 2 incoming attacks, one of them is from myself which is on the return. Also sent support of supplies to this city from the attacking city, any ideas, bug? The other attack is from someone else which is ok.

DeletedUser40

Thanks for reporting this!

Can you please inform us, if the attack actually happened, or it was simply shown as an attack?

Not easy to upload stuff, maybe make it easier?? what means max 2000? pixles or what?
Just wanted to show that nothing shows on the incoming overview, did earlier now its gone before the attack has struck. I did not click and remove it for ignore as I did on my own incoming.
My own attack disappeared when the earlier attack with a noble returned to base.
And the enemy attack is over and no more attacks is showing. So must be something with using 2 nobles on the same barbar city in 2 separate attacks.
Will update when both is cleared out.
One from me and one from an actual enemy, which is probably a farm attack.
Only one is actually happening, but 2 is showing...

DeletedUser1689

Please refrain from creating too many posts in a small amount of time. 2 posts are acceptable but anything more than is against the general forum rules.

You can use the 'edit' feature which is located on the bottom right of your post. Please use it.

Endin

Peasant
This happened to me as well, my returning attacks showed up as incoming to my new village, they never landed and returned safely but indeed confusing.