Forwarded Inbox Reports

DeletedUser990

Haai all,

As in V01 of TW, it would be nice if you could arrange the incomming reports in self made folders. Ex: Folder incomming attacks, spy reports, etc... so you can get a clear vieuw over all the reports you recieve? just an idea !! :)

Gr LB

DeletedUser894

Agreed, I miss being able to store reports in folders.

DeletedUser24

you can use the filter, to see only the reports you want. (only attacks, defence and so on)

DeletedUser894

That's not the same as being able to put reports of all attacks to one villa/tribe in a folder or what ever you may want to keep. If you have it filtered to show attacks only, you see ALL attacks and have to manually scroll through to find the report/s you want. If you could file reports in a folder they are easy to find.

I would like to see you able to specify a folder for new reports, eg, say i wanted all the reports of attacks on a specific player/tribe they would be sent to a folder i had created BEFORE i had read them. Thus saving me having to manually move them from the inbox.

NiMing

I am wondering if it possible to add in custom filter. Ie. I don't want to see any report about my farming run on barbarian village.

DeletedUser936

It´s useless to safe farm reports if there´s no tool such a farm assistant. But it´s necessary to safe battle reports in the late game, otherwise you loose the overview over your attack results.

DeletedUser894

So are there improvements due at a later date? Would be nice to know.