Inactive Founders

DeletedUser1167

Some tribes were created in the early stage of the worlds, and their founders quit the game. But some of them continued with another leadership. For example LOB in the second world. We have the previous leader/founder that just quit the game still in our tribe membership. He is red and with 1.5k pts. The problem is we can't kick him because of that, and he just takes one place and drops the tribes ppp. Maybe make it possible to kick even founders if the rest of the leaders decide so. Because breaking the tribe and creating another one without him willl destroy the tribe's stats. What can be done here?

DeletedUser123

I changed your status to Founder as you were the second person with highest rank.

DeletedUser1167

Thank you. but maybe other tribes have the same problems.

DeletedUser894

Hopefully they will do as you have done, then it can be resolved for them as well.

DeletedUser1944

can you do the same for us then please....i did bring this up once before but at that time this type of help wasn't offered...thanks

DeletedUser123

Please let me know your ingame username and world you're playing. You can private message this info if you don't want others to know.

EDIT: Please note that the current founder haves to inactive for at least one week, otherwise we don't change founder status.

DeletedUser80

Like Dement0r said, please write him a PM or create a new support-ticket. They will change manually the founder rights.