Forwarded Improvements to market screen.

DeletedUser894

Since i have unlocked the 1st feature in the market i get annoyed. I tend to set my trades at 1k and multiply that by however many trades i want to make. I like the fact that i can now trade more than 6 hours if i want to but i hate the fact i have to set time to travel every time. My idea is to have a lock feature on all the sliders.

So say you mainly set your trades at 1k x however many trades (up to market maximum) x distance to travel (usually i set mine between 3-4 hours). If the sliders could *lock* onto your preferred settings it would improve game play.

An easy click to lock/click to unlock feature on the slider would solve this and make the market easier to use. The arrow could change colour to show the lock is activated.

drWdlpi.png

DeletedUser886

Nice Idea. Perhaps it could be implemented like the army-presets. Then you could define some different presets.

DeletedUser260

I think you could put a small lock icon on top of each slider, and when you click the lock, the slider becomes locked in place. The icon doesn't even have to be a complete lock, it could just be the top half of a lock - all that's absolutely needed is that you be able to tell when the lock is open or closed, really.