HQ build buttons / (refresh issues?)

kropovs

» Beta account: kropovs
» Real game account : kropovs (en11)
» Platform: Win 7, beta Sandbox server.
» Browser(s): Google Chrome Version 50.0.2661.102 m;
» Add-ons / plugins installed: Ad block, Google docs/sheets/slides
» Description of the problem:

I couldn't find what triggers this. Was about to post a thread then remembered to empty cache. That seemed to solve it. Now again after few hours the same thing happened. Might be that even just refreshing the browser fixes it.

HQ buttons dont turn gray even if i run out of resources or queue slots from building other buildings.It seems that HQ doesn't refresh or check for changes after I queue buildings, the button appears clickable, but a message appears "You dont have enough resources". Works other way too, canceling queue doesn't refresh the empty space and it doesn't allow to build with the message ~"no space in queue".

vXiFos1.png

Notice both queue slots are full and i dont have enough resources. The red resource in the pop-up info there is not the usual info about when it will be available too.

» Reproduction :
Build buildings in HQ or cancel building queue.

» Operations performed:
Seemed everything worked on firefox, but as I said it doesn't trigger right away (opened FF just to test this out). Switching villages refreshes the buttons, but its the same after you build something in it again. Clearing cache or just refreshing browser seems to solve the issue (at least temporarily). Since i refreshed the browser it works now, I'll see if this happens for the 3rd time too.

+ I had some problems with attack timer (the one that shows when the attack will land in real time when choosing the number of troops to send) it was just stuck on a number and did not change. Refreshing browser fixed that too.

*edit*. Happened again. Seems just leaving the tab open for awhile and doing other stuff seems to cause this. HQ refresh and the timer seems to be connected

*edid2* just noticed its happening in en11 with the 1.55 too. I wonder if anyone else has this or its jut only me

Last edited:

canibal12

The problem seems to come and go and has been spotted on EN server as well. As of right now it is being reproduced and if we can do so; we will report it accordingly.