How to stop doing the tutorial ?

DeletedUser950

Hello,

So, i've got an other question about the game, and i hope you will be able to answer. :) In fact, I started the tutorial when i began the game but i realize that now, i don't want to continue it anymore. So, i just wonder if we can avoid the tutorial (like click on Finish or something like that) while having the rewards for be on an equal footing with the others players. Is it possible ? If is it, can you tell me how doing that ? :)

​Sorry for all my questions and good game to everyone !

DeletedUser123

You can't skip the quests and the only way to get advantages as the other players is to finish quests.

(*.*)

Earl
You needn't do tutorial....you only don' care about it...when you will play longer you can only clicking and all parts of tutorial can finished

DeletedUser950

Okay ! Then, if i can permit myself to say a remark, i regret that we can't choose at the beginning of the game our orientation (like offensive, defensive or both) because when you play only full agressive, so, offensive, and when the tutoriel tells you : "you have to recruit xxx spearman", it doesn't have any sense. Anyways, thank's for answer ! ;)

DeletedUser123

You don't have to follow quests. You are free to ignore them and build your village however you want and you will eventually complete them while building your village.

(*.*)

Earl
Camcam;n9509 said:
Okay ! Then, if i can permit myself to say a remark, i regret that we can't choose at the beginning of the game our orientation (like offensive, defensive or both) because when you play only full agressive, so, offensive, and when the tutoriel tells you : "you have to recruit xxx spearman", it doesn't have any sense. Anyways, thank's for answer ! ;)
I think tutorial is great thing...If you play with tribe...when someone will need support what you can do ? You have 200 spear...swords... and you can send it :) If you have not it and you don't send support...do you thik, that someone will want to help you ? :)