How research "dummies" and "exchange" on the Tavern ? oO

DeletedUser950

Hello,

Sorry for this question, but I search everywhere and I didn't find anything ! I would like to know how can we research the "dummies" and "exchange" countermeasures, because even if for example I have my tavern lvl9, I have to research the "dummies" countermeasures but it's nowhere ! I already searched "Camouflage" and "Switch weapon" but I don't have an other countermeasure right here, just this 2 CM that I already have (and research ofc). So... can anyone explain me ? ^^

Thank you for your future answers :)

DeletedUser1437

Because you have wasted the research technology on something else "unlock technology" you cannot finish the quest, i have the same issue.

DeletedUser905

That's not an issue. You just need to upgrade Tavern to corresponding level and you'll be able to unlock those techs without "unlock technology" item.

DeletedUser123

D5dAyTQ.png

Source (wiki): http://wiki.en.tribalwars2.com/index.php?title=Tavern

DeletedUser950

Yeah I already know that. But my tavern is lvl 12, and I don't have any others available research except those already researched. ;) Hence my question... ;)

DeletedUser905

Camcam;n13692 said:
Yeah I already know that. But my tavern is lvl 12, and I don't have any others available research except those already researched. ;) Hence my question... ;)
You should be able to unlock those researches by just clicking on Unlock button. You should have enough resources to unlock. If you have enough resources and you still cannot unlock those techs, then this is a bug.

DeletedUser2186

Do higher tavern levels or higher Hall of Orders make spying and sabotage missions more effective?

DeletedUser924

No the level doesn't affect the success at this time though that could change as they plan to nerf the sabotage ability somewhat (or at least we hope they do).
@OP you don't mean to tell me those researches didn't show up in your tavern cause if that was the case it was a bug as they should still be there even if you didn't research them yet. Though honestly researching them is a joke you unlock it once and its unlocked everywhere so you might as well just give it to us automatically at level the one time fee of resources is almost non existent especially late game where everything has been unlocked before.

EDIT: Please don't tell me that its an old post i know it is i'm just pointing out that noone seemed to understand that his words say the buttons weren't there not that he didn't have a free item since at level 12 he doesn't need one anyway.