Hospital

DeletedUser738

Can someone explain to me for what hospital is needed. Because all the attacks i send and got loses hospital dont reborn nothing...

So can someone explain for what is it needed

(*.*)

Earl
Greetings,

Hospital work, when you must defend. Some of your units can be saved, after some time you can use them again. In attack you can use medic, when you want to save some units.

DeletedUser738

ok so in this game defence is more powerfull than the attack that explain how i can lost so many troops... in 1 attack and in TW1 i will lost less 20% (around) t

But thx for the explication

(*.*)

Earl
It can be true, you can lose many units, but it's not related with hospital. Hospital save only 300 units on max level ( if I remember well). And this units don't support defence ( if you mean, that in fight have defender his units + units, which hospital saved. )
But I think that to be attacker in this game is harder than in TW.

DeletedUser260

(*.*);n6371 said:
It can be true, you can lose many units, but it's not related with hospital. Hospital save only 300 units on max level ( if I remember well). And this units don't support defence ( if you mean, that in fight have defender his units + units, which hospital saved. )
But I think that to be attacker in this game is harder than in TW.
I think in late-game it gets easier - since the build time of LC is so short (and berserkers are even shorter) offense will rebuild at least twice as fast as defense, or potentially even faster. So you may not win the first battle but you may still win the war.

DeletedUser738

DaWolf85;n6374 said:
I think in late-game it gets easier - since the build time of LC is so short (and berserkers are even shorter) offense will rebuild at least twice as fast as defense, or potentially even faster. So you may not win the first battle but you may still win the war.

i dont think so... i clean up one village close to me and in the 2nd attack with troops just for farm after 30min. i got all killed so i send other clean up and i still injured... because he got not to much troops he can regene then all and i'm lossing resources like h***... that become a war that i will not win at least at this point at the game...
Late game hospital can be useless but in early mid game he got a nice potencial for the defense

(*.*)

Earl
Yes I agree. I a bit don't understand your answer, because this is about hospital, but you have true. I have not more to say.
If you reacted on this "But I think that to be attacker in this game is harder than in TW." I can say a few words :)., It's harder only at the start of the game...in late-game are tribes and not players. One player can't win the game...only one German ( if I well remember again). :D

DeletedUser738

(*.*);n6376 said:
Yes I agree. I a bit don't understand your answer, because this is about hospital, but you have true. I have not more to say.
If you reacted on this "But I think that to be attacker in this game is harder than in TW." I can say a few words :)., It's harder only at the start of the game...in late-game are tribes and not players. One player can't win the game...only one German ( if I well remember again). :D

yes you´re right i run out a little bit for the post... and sorry from my english is a little confused, because i dont like google translate xD
you can close this...

DeletedUser1617

Why there is nowhere to be found that hospital is only for injured units in defense, faaa... That building is useless at my village now.