Help please

DeletedUser834

Hey I'm trying to request my password for the actual tribal wars 2 game I enter my email and it says checking email and then stays like that. Nothing happens, really excited to get on the game

DeletedUser894

You need to register, you cant log in with an old TW1 account. If, like me you are playing on a lappie you may need to scroll down the page to find the green register button. Click it and fill in name, pass and email and register (if you have a favourite name from the past you can use that if no one else has chosen it before you). Then you should be able to join a world. At a guess you are looking for the EN sever, here is a link to their forums, you have ended up on the Beta one instead!

Hope this helps

DeletedUser834

Already registered I'm logged in the game now. But I can't play because google chrome keep freezing, I have been trying to enter my city and after a moment the 'aw snap!' Thing pops up then I l have to reload the page. I play on a next book android tablet, it said that the game doesn't work with internet explorer (and it doesn't) so I downloaded Google chrome hoping it would run better... but alas it didn't.

i've been trying to view my city for the past few hours on and off and when I click on the village it does the 'aw snap' thing again. I cleared all data like it said, and reloaded the page. Just brings me back to the starting screen. I've played tribal wars for almost 7 years and since I've heard of number 2 I've wanted to play. Please help me.... it shouldn't do this and it shouldn't have to reload every single time I try to view my village.

DeletedUser894

Have you registered for the android app? Is that what you are playing on? Otherwise you will encounter problems. Do check the EN forums out they may be able to help you further.

DeletedUser80

Please change the settings of your tablet. Tribalwars 2 doesn´t support tablets and mobile devices at the moment. If you change the browsersettings, you should can play.

DeletedUser834

Fatal_Error;n19154 said:
Please change the settings of your tablet. Tribalwars 2 doesn´t support tablets and mobile devices at the moment. If you change the browsersettings, you should can play.
What settings should I change? Could you possibly give me a step by step?

DeletedUser834

Zaen;n19160 said:
In EN some one kindly has posted something you may find useful. Click here to view.

I'be honestly tried rooting my tablet I downloaded the correct programs on my PC and my android and it said that it can't find the android stuff to download. I don't wanna have to download several different types of apps to play one game. If I could find a way to play with ruining my tablet that would be nice.

DeletedUser80

Ole Blue;n19227 said:
What settings should I change? Could you possibly give me a step by step?

Sorry, but I´ve no tablet, so I can´t give you a step by step instruction. You have to change the settings from mobile (that´s the standard at tablets) to desktop version. I don´t know where you can do that. Like I said tablets will be no supported at the moment.

DeletedUser894

Zaen;n19160 said:
In EN some one kindly has posted something you may find useful. Click here to view.

Click the link and see what the player has done. I don't have a tablet and am unable to do more than point you in the right direction.

DeletedUser834

Zaen;n19230 said:
Click the link and see what the player has done. I don't have a tablet and am unable to do more than point you in the right direction.
I've read all that and hence the phrase in my post ' I've tried to root my tablet' what the guy said made no sense. I shouldn't have to download several apps to play one game.... your asking me to follow this dudes instructions and completely trash my tablet. I have a tablet and I don't even understand what he's saying...

DeletedUser834

Sorry for being crabby... I've just been excited since I first heard they were coming out with the second one :-(

DeletedUser894

Thanks for the apology, i totally understand your frustration and wish i could sort it for you but my skills with such matter are completely inadequate! I had a look at his instructions and they went over the top of my head...... I had hoped they would make more sense to you.

DeletedUser894

I have taken advice on this matter. Currently on the EN forums there is a thread concerning android/tablets. Click here to read it. Have you registered and tried it? If so this is in the wrong place and you need to post on the EN forums for help as it is only available on EN worlds.

We would never ask or advise you as a player to put your device at risk by following the post i linked to earlier. I know these things are possible, i would never attempt them myself as i am useless at techie things! Rather i was showing you what another player has done as opposed to advising you to do so your self.

Hope this helps this time!

DeletedUser834

I sent Nino a private message asking for the closed app testing. Every time I clicked the link it signed me out lol.

DeletedUser894

Cool, i really hope you mange to solve this and wish i could have been of more use.

DeletedUser834

Zaen;n19250 said:
Cool, i really hope you mange to solve this and wish i could have been of more use.
Don't worry I think you did all you could do :-D and me too