Hall of Orders

DeletedUser1736

So I have a game design question with the hall of orders. Basically the way I look at it is the Order of the Templar Knights handles all the ground units and the Order of the Teutonic Knights handles all the cavalry type units. Why are both archer types left out of both of these orders? Do you not think that archers should be incorporated with the Order of the Templar Knights and that Mounted Archers should be incorporated with the Order of The Teutonic Knights?

DeletedUser894

I don't see it like that. Zerks are for offense and adds another foot soldier, balancing out the 2 mounted troops in a nuke. Trebs round out the defence now that cats have had their power reduced in defending. Spies can be in eithe O or D villas and add another aspect with sabotage. So i feel the balance is correct.

DeletedUser1736

Follow up question. What's your opinion on having the trebuchet and the berserker units switched for their respective orders. I feel like the Order of The Teutonic Knights is a more offensive order with discounts to the LC and HC (which are still quite good and a capable use for offensive nukes) and thus berserkers are a bit better fit for that type of order and that the Order of The Templar Knights are more of a defensive type of order with discounts to more defensive then offensive units and thus should have Trebuchets go along with the order.

DeletedUser894

Must admit it, having berserk, chaotic fighters with Templar knights does seem some what odd,

DeletedUser1736

Ha... I guess the developers decided to incorporate archers and MA into the HoOs after all. :)

What changed their mind?