GRR vs ZAR

DeletedUser940

Apon the dusk of night a follower of ZAR fell. this follower anger ZAR and was cast out. Then out of nowhere a tribe, the Warrior Mode, took him in. This angered ZAR. ZAR demanded he be cast out but Warrior Mode demanded a NAP. ZAR was insulted by this. previously this tribe had spied on ZAR villages, and they want an NAP. No ZAR will have none of this. and so ZAR struck hard at them casting his followers to destroy and convert the enemies villages.

War has begun with ZAR and GRR. This war started on wed. 5/11/2014

casualties
Lee223
predonius
Teratogenus
Agaomen

soon to be casualties
jensde2

ZAR has converted alot of villages
GRR has converted 0

let the blood be spilled and let it be known that you don't be unruly with us and take in refugees then demand NAP's when you have been an aggressor.

(this is an official deceleration of war)

DeletedUser1823

seecret you named our targets that not very fair on them now, they might worry

DeletedUser940

the score is now 15-2 for ZAR
0 for GRR

the -2 is due to a member of the tribe who nobled villages without permissions and then became very disrespectful. he is currently being removed from the game. he may have been a decent player but he was extremely rude and ZAR does not appreciate his rules being broken and disrespect amongst his followers. anyways taking a small break with the was to deal with this player then we will continue our slaughter.

DeletedUser997

You can hardly call this a war I think, their entire tribe is about half as big as you alone ;)

I don't mean to say there isn't going to be some nice small skirmishes for a village here and there, but ... you alone probably have more offensive troops than their entire tribe :D

DeletedUser940

you would be complete right on that. but i felt the forums were to bare and couldn't stand it. but yes this i more of an extermination than anything else

DeletedUser940

the extermination is going smoothly and no resistance is being met. quite boring at the moment.

DeletedUser940

the war is over Grr members have all gone inative. now we are just casually cleaning up the blood and pieces of bodies laying about.

DeletedUser940

i try my best to make the forums for this world active haha. can be hard at times. but you know all good and fun

DeletedUser1587

Your effort is much appreciated, even tho I dont play n this world :D