Rejected Graphics, animations

DeletedUser459

Header.png

Hello there, guys!
I have an idea, just read!

Seperation01.png

I just joined the game, and I was impressed with beautiful graphics. For this I commend InnoGames! But after a few minutes, I realized that it's not so perfect as it seemed. When I approached the environment, and i saw it. It was blurred, not in HD. Then i saw the setting, really nice, but... I take all on maximum, the animations too. but there was the animations from point 3 (i had 5). So...

Banner-Miscellaneous.png

So, my idea is. Make the graphics to HD, or fullHD. Just high quality. Then, please make more animations, more people, animals. Make the game more realistic.

Your people need to eat, you have a farm.. But what is a village, without a Fisherman? So, my idea for this. Make, that from the Farm lvl. 6, on this place will be a fisherman, who can hunt more fishes, as you can eat in a year!

But, please make, that the fishes are moving, the fisherman too. At night he can grab a latern, and hunt, or he can go in the Farm to sleep. (He can be asleep, and a wolf can eat him!)
And his rod can be animated too, not just staying at one place

The previous point, was for the farm.. This too. Its the Farmer, with a scarecrow, and more plants. The farmer has a Hoe in the hand, and the scarecrow has a broom. Behind the Farmer are plants like corns and potatos... Or anything else.

At night, the scarecrow can have a latern in hand #2. Or the farmer.

Next can be animals, in the woods. I will not paint this
Then, atleast for this, can be the animations, like the water, and woods (like wind)

New idea - Level Graphics
So... its can be better for the late game, when its like be completed, but... What about a new graphic, for every level of a building? Only tiny thinks, who can change the graphics of the game, forever. Say, what you`re thinking about this.

New idea - FULLSCREEN

A fullscreen image (or video) occupies the screen (display device) entirely

Banner-Tips.png

+ Positives :
New style of graphics, never seen in a browser game.
Attrack more players, who likes game not only for mechanics, but the graphics too!

Banner-Bugs.png

- Negatives :
More jobs for InnoGames.

Seperation02.png

Thanks for reading, i hope you enjoy it! When you like it, or you will change anything, just comment!
PS: I hope, i can use the official "textures" for my topics

Changelog :
1. Added tags
2. Edited fonts
3. New idea - Level Graphics
4. New idea - FullScreen

Footer.png

DeletedUser152

A backgroud less static would be awsome. In the long term, a fixed backgroud become boring and useless for the eye of the gamer.
Great Idea, maybe it would be nice to have animation when the game would be more complete and finish

DeletedUser475

Very good ideea, I would really like a day - night cycle in the game, but, the most important thing at the moment I'd say It's the bug fixing and increasing the performance

DeletedUser14

Only with the option to reduce the effects
because some people have weaker computers, etc.

Besides, it's a good idea

DeletedUser485

I think you should add to your suggestion FULL SCREE MODE :D i hope you all agree, it would make the game nice to play and make good use of the new and nice graphics :cool:

DeletedUser459

Thanks for the support :)

biNNN;n2770 said:
I think you should add to your suggestion FULL SCREE MODE :D i hope you all agree, it would make the game nice to play and make good use of the new and nice graphics :cool:

I really like this idea, i add it! :)

DeletedUser3

Hi Guys,

Animations are actually already in the game, however they were turned off as they can have an impact on the game performance, depending on your computer. If you would like to try them out you can enable them in options, but be aware this may slow down the game:

Turn on graphics.PNG

Dont forget to reload the page!

DeletedUser485

Checkered Jester, im running TW2 at full settings but the FULL SCREEN MODE its still unavailable :p :rolleyes:

DeletedUser459

Checkered Jester;n2845 said:
Hi Guys,

Animations are actually already in the game, however they were turned off as they can have an impact on the game performance, depending on your computer. If you would like to try them out you can enable them in options, but be aware this may slow down the game:

Turn on graphics.PNG

Dont forget to reload the page!

I know, that they are already in, but we will more of them! :D

DeletedUser406

I agree with frizz, more animations would be appreciated. Currently level 5 offers very little animation and the difference between level 1 and 5 is minimal.

DeletedUser135

Am I the only one who is does not like black streak behind warehouse? Imho I think it is unnecessary. As always clicky for bigger size.

DeletedUser459

tinkcou;n2987 said:
Am I the only one who is does not like black streak behind warehouse? Imho I think it is unnecessary. As always clicky for bigger size.

Its can be from a cart :))

DeletedUser3

The animations are randomized. Some are fixed, and some are random. As an example, the farmer in the field may not be working every time you enter your village, the waterfall however will always be visible. The displayed animations also depend on the animation level in the settings menu: 1-5.
We feel the random animations make the city more lively and real.