King Strep

Well it happend me almost evry day that you have to wait sometimes 10 mins and other times about 3 or more hours until the game FINALY refreshed itself!! i recently conqured/ocupied a new village but in no army is returning to the village the army comes from... Also if i check the clan notifications it dint show up i conquered a new village!! this buy is realy annoying me and it makes the game kind of unplayable!!

How can i fix this?? login and logout dont work even when i use a other broser it is not working and the game deos not refresh!!

Greetings:
King Strep (Remco)

Kr33log

Community Manager
Tribal Wars 2 team
Thanks for bringing this to us. can you please tell us which browser you use for playing Tribal Wars 2?

King Strep

Thanks for bringing this to us. can you please tell us which browser you use for playing Tribal Wars 2?
It is allready been fixed!! i loged out and waited for around 1 hour. returned back and everything was refreshed. I play on the webbroser of Google Chrome.
Thanks for the help anyway.

Greetings: Remco/King Strep.

Kr33log

Community Manager
Tribal Wars 2 team
It is allready been fixed!! i loged out and waited for around 1 hour. returned back and everything was refreshed. I play on the webbroser of Google Chrome.
Thanks for the help anyway.

Greetings: Remco/King Strep.
Glad to hear that it is resolved in meantime!