Forwarded [Functionality] Minor functional changes.

Jariid

Just a few things I think could be easily added, and amazingly useful.

-Incoming attack symbols next to village names in overviews.
-Market commands in a tab in overview.
-Have the groups filter apply to the destinations of attacks/supports in the Commands tab.
-Max haul count in the Commands tab.
-Total troop counts in the Units tab having a total of troops from the village that are inside, in transit and outwardsly supported. (To easily tell the total troops in existance from only that village)
-Hovering over villages on the map could yield Morale from current village, different times by troop type. And a symbol of the success of the last attack. (Three boxes vs one box) symbol.
-^ could also show whether there is a church in the province.
-Barbarian villages could show different information such as last two attacks + distance for farming troops. (No need to show the tribe information in a barbarian village)

Added:
-When reports come into the notification area down on the toolbar, they are categorised and set out on top of the report button in Green, Yellow and Red. This would mean that empty farm reports, support being sent about would be green.(Low urgency). Yellow would be attacks that have had casualties or if your support has been attacked(Even if with no losses) and tribe information (kicked out, etc) Red would be reserved for attacks that have failed(above 100provisons) or if you have been attacked. (even if you won). That way you can filter our critical information when you have 100+ reports of farming/faking going through and you can see if you have any important reports that require immediate attention.

Just a few suggestions, instead of agreeing with a single one and commenting try putting down ones you don't like.

DeletedUser80

Further opinions to that suggestion?

FYI: In the future our devs will surely implement some more filters, but at the moment there are some more important things.

@Jariid: Please do not summarize to much ideas and suggestion in one thread.

Jariid

Fatal_Error;n28927 said:
Further opinions to that suggestion?

FYI: In the future our devs will surely implement some more filters, but at the moment there are some more important things.

@Jariid: Please do not summarize to much ideas and suggestion in one thread.

I thought I could spare you all the 9 threads. :D

DeletedUser80

Jariid;n28939 said:
I thought I could spare you all the 9 threads. :D

No Problem, I understand :D
But we've to create for each idea a own task in the internal Innogamestool, so we must split the thread either way.