Forwarded Forum

DeletedUser661

In my tribe, almost everybody is complaining about the forum.
I will sum up the requests:
1) make the window fullsized or in my opinion better, resizable
2) "mark forum" read should do exactly what it's saying. At the moment it's just the same as "mark selected read". In fact for me it's not even updating the not read flag in the topbar. In the bottom navigation it's not being updated until a page refresh either.
3) Closed Threads should have a different icon as well, if still someone edited something in it.
4) Though I realy like the Link menu in replies, it should be somehow - and I don't know how either - visible on lower resultion screens as well (like on laptops). At the moment, I'm not able to select the most upper button, without zooming out on my laptop.

DeletedUser107

For your first question, could you elaborate it please, What needs to be full size?

Second question: If you mean this
565a88024a4ba77c9c7b92c0c447cb11.png
It should refresh it self when you click on it (makes it so everything is read)

For your third question there are different icons for a closed topic which are
a06153b6569372229600badb0f2c76c4.png

For it being a closed topic I don't think you can edit your topic, that's what i assume.

EDIT: My bad, was amusing it was for the online forums, never mind :)

DeletedUser557

I think he meant the Tribe forum :) And I think that the tribe forum is good enough for an ingame forum.

DeletedUser661

Yes sorry, should have mentioned it :D

In my opinion all my mentioned points would make the forum easier and more fun to use.
Since I'm a developer on my own, I know that these changes won't cost too time and money. Only the last might be a bit harder to accomplish.

I don't want to be this person, that complains about everything. But isn't a Beta version exactly this for? To improve it and make it more fun to play?

@CaptainHook: Have you played Tribal Wars?